Monday, November 11, 2013

News. Also, tangerines.

Hi,

So as you may have noticed I haven't posted in a while and that was mainly due to school, I had to wake up at 4:30 in the morning  to do a 3 hour commute both ways and I wasn't getting home until around 6 pm. I was exhausted all the time and didn't have time for anything except homework. It was a great school but what I was getting out of it wasn't worth the ridiculous commute and no life, so I have started to do a sort of homeschooling/independent studies/college prep mash up and am so much happier and healthier. Plus I actually have time to do stuff now, including maybe posting on this blog once in a while.

I have decided that due to the way I think and organize my life it would work best to have a routine of how/what I post each day to keep me organized. So on Mondays I will do an outfit post, on Wednesdays a beauty product review, on Fridays a list of things I like/want/have been inspiring me that week, on Saturdays I will post a mood board and on Sundays I will be doing a DIY. Now these are just very basic things I will be doing, they may switch around or I may do two things on one day or add a new thing and so on. I just wanted to let you guys know my life is changing and you'll be seeing a lot more of me around here now.

Ok. That's all.
See you Wednesday.
xx,
L

No comments:

Post a Comment