Saturday, October 19, 2013

Of Wednesday Afternoons and Cheese Pizza

Hi,
So I lied, I didn't actually post anything when I was in LA. Whoops. I was only there for a short period of time and I was pretty busy. Anyway, this post is just some images that have been inspiring me lately. Kind of like a mismatched online mood board. Yeah, something like that.
All of these images are in the same aesthetic file in my brain though they may seem random to everyone else. They're mostly connected to my childhood and being in San Francisco when I was little and not worrying about anything because I was a kid and I didn't have to.


This show was everything




All the style goals forever






Also, I just discovered The Terrordactyls and I'm obsessed. The thing is I've been searching everywhere but they seem to have fallen off the face of the earth and I can't find anything posted/recorded/uploaded since around 2009. I'm a little heartbroken but nowhere does it say that they have officially broken up so I'm keepin hope alive.

The video is for their song 'Devices' which is my current favorite. Plus it fits perfectly with the visual aesthetic of this post. 
I will also be doing an outfit post soon that correlates with this post/these vibes/this train of thought. I would tell you exactly when but when I do that I always panic a little and then put it off for weeks. So I'll post it soon. Probably. 

Also, I meant to post this last time but I forgot. At Fashion Week after the Alexander Wang show I was hanging out outside waiting for my dad when a few photographers started taking pictures of me. I got to talking to one of them after and he gave me his card. He is a lovely person and has a great photography blog that I would highly recommend checking out. This is the post that I'm in and this is his blog. (In the photo I'm wearing a JewelMint necklace and a vintage DVF jumpsuit.)

Well it's 1 am so I am off to sleep. 
Catch you all later.

Xo, 
Lillie 

All images from Tumblr or Google, video from Youtube

1 comment:

  1. I want to share a testimony on how Le_Meridian funding service helped me with loan of 2,000,000.00 USD to finance my marijuana farm project , I'm very grateful and i promised to share this legit funding company to anyone looking for way to expand his or her business project.the company is funding company. Anyone seeking for finance support should contact them on lfdsloans@outlook.com Or lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com Mr Benjamin is also on whatsapp 1-989-394-3740 to make things easy for any applicant. 

    ReplyDelete